Thursday, August 20, 2009

Daddy Thursday - Love

It is my pleasure to introduce you to Daddy Thursdays. Today we will talk about our love for daddy. Olivia loves her daddy so much that she always has a huge smile when she sees him. She loves giving hugs and kisses to daddy and giggles when daddy is making funny faces at her. He is always willing to change even the messiest of diapers and lets me sleep in as he takes care of Olivia. He even has woken up after only getting a few hours of sleep to get Olivia ready and takes her to Ms. Ejs as my alarm didn't go off and I am running late. Olivia and I are grateful to have the best man in our lives. He is the best daddy and husband in the whole world! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i just wanted to tell you guys congrats! she is so adorable. i am very sorry it has been so long. cant wait to meet olivia!

    ReplyDelete